The herein contained End User License Agreement ("Agreement") should be read carefully. It contains important terms that affect you and your use of the Software. By clicking "I accept" or by installing, copying, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, including the disclaimers. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, copy, or use the Software.
End User License Agreement
Last updated October 10, 2023
1. Software License
In this Agreement, "Software" means the Blocka Cash Mobile Application which may include related printed material, media and any other components and/or software modules, including but not limited to required drivers. It could also include any necessary updates and upgrades.
2. Grant of License
By downloading via Google Play Store or Apple Store, installing, copying or using the Software, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to install and use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement shall also govern any and all updates and upgrades that would replace, overwrite and/or supplement the original installed version of the Software unless those other upgrades are covered under a separate license, at which those terms of that license will govern.
3. Terms of License
a. Permitted Uses:
You may install and use the Software solely for your personal and non- commercial use. A commercial profit-oriented business is strictly prohibited.
b. Restricted Uses:
- No Distribution, etc.: You may not distribute, sub-license, loan, or sell the Software or any of its content that is contained or displayed in it to any third party.
- No Modification: You may not modify, alter, or create any derivative works of the Software, without the prior written consent of the company.
- No Reverse Engineering: You may not reverse, engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or derive any source code from or about the Software.
- Proprietary Notices: You may not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Software.
4. Support and Maintenance
We will provide you with the necessary support and maintenance services as follows:
- Email Support: During our normal business hours, we will attempt to respond to technical questions that you email to us within 24hours under the conducive atmosphere of operation.
- Patches and Fixes: We will attempt to correct issues identified in the Software by providing patches and fixes.
- Upgrade: Where applicable, we will attempt to distribute Software upgrades on a regular basis.
We may find the need from time to time to make available to all license holders updates for the offered content, in accordance with the herein contained terms and conditions of this Agreement. It shall be at our sole discretion to make conditional releases of said upgrade to you upon your acceptance of another end user license agreement. Should you elect to install and make use of these updates, you are therefore agreeing to be subject to all applicable license, terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or any other agreement.
You hereby authorize us to lawfully access, use or disclose your details processed on the Software for our use. This use may include but shall not be limited to such purposes as are necessary to promote or sustain the Software or its promotion. You hereby unequivocally waive any claim you may have against the company arising from any such access, use or disclosure.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance and installation of the Software (the "Effective Date") and will continue until terminated in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
8. Personal Data
- Personal data is all information that directly or indirectly may refer to the Software User which he/she has provided in the course of this Agreement or use of the Software. Such includes Contact information [name, title, address, email address, mobile phone number etc., date of birth, employment information [name, address, phone number and email address of employee], financial information [information about the User’s income and any charges, where available.
- We, where necessary, will process the personal data in order to provide a simplified service and in order to simplify the process. We will process the personal data for confirming your identity, administering the customer relationship, preventing misuse or improper use of our Software, for the prevention of money laundering, customer analysis, assessment, risk analysis and management, business development, for commercial and marketing purposes and for complying with applicable laws.
- By accepting the Terms of this Software, you agree that we may use and/or reuse data provided or previously provided and we may carry out enquiries to help on your use of the Software. Where available, we will use such information to confirm your identity and simplify the use of our service.
9. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your Personal data with anyone. However, we may share such information to third parties only on "Need basis" such as when: a. We have your consent to share the information b. The law requires it of us c. We respond to court orders or legal processes; or d. We find that your actions violate any part of the terms of the use of the Software.
- This Software and its content, with all its faults, defects, and errors, are provided "As Is" and without any warranty.
- We do not promise that the Software will be free of bugs, errors, viruses, or other defects. We will not be liable for your use of or inability to use the Software, its content, or any associated service. Disclaimer of All Other Warranties: We are not making any other express or implied warranties, including any implied warranties of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except as stated. The entire risk as to the quality of or performance of the Software, if any, rest with you.
- Ownership of Software: We own the Software and all intellectual property rights in and to it
- Third Party Software: The Software may now or later contain third party software that requires notices or additional terms. If so, those notices and additional terms are and will be located on our website and are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- Consent to Use of Data: You agree that we and our affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered as part of our support services. We may use this information, but only to improve our products and services. We will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies you.
- Compliance with Laws: In the use of the Software, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the import and export of software).
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for breach-of-contract or damages that could not reasonably have been foreseen on entering into this Agreement.
- Termination by Us: We may terminate this Agreement upon five (5) days' prior written notice to you. Upon notice of such termination, the installation shall be disconnected or disabled. We shall also have the power to summarily terminate this Agreement devoid of any notice.
Termination by You:
You may terminate this Agreement by:
- permanently destroying all copies of the Software in your possession or control,
- removing the Software from any hard drive on which it is installed, and
- giving us Notice certifying that you have taken these steps.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains all the terms between the Parties relating to its subject matter. It replaces all previous discussions, understandings, and agreements.
- Amendment: We may amend this Agreement on one or more occasions by posting amendments to our website. If you do not accept amendments to this agreement, then this license will immediately terminate.
- Assignment: You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights under it. We may assign this Agreement or any of our rights at any time without notice or the need for your consent.
- Severability: If any part of this Agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Waiver: A party's failure or neglect to enforce any rights under this Agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that party's rights.
- Notices: We may deliver any notice required by this Agreement via pop-up window, dialog box, or other on-screen device, even though you may not receive the notice until you next launch the Software. Any such notice will be deemed delivered on the date we first make it available through the Software.
- Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. the Software.
- Headings: The headings used in this Agreement and its division into sections, schedules, and other subdivisions do not affect its interpretation.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.